RE: [IP] Head coldwhat can I take

<You can take the over the counter cold meds.  Lots of them come in tablet
form.  Tylenol cold, Sudafed, Triaminic.>

I try my hardest to stay healthy (I know, no use to you now).  I've tried
Alka-Seltzer plus cold & flu and Tylenol cold & flu.  Both times I woke up
the next morning stumbling around not knowing who I was with a bloodied
tongue (I completely munched on it...)

The strongest thing I use is Diabetic-tussin, but the best thing for me has
always been sleep.  I never used to take the day off of work because I was
sick, but now I don't even hesitate.

Good Luck!

Dx'd '87
Pumping with 508 since 11/00.