[IP] Update on pump

The minimed pump rep just called and asked if we wanted to start katie on
the pump on friday!!..i was so suprised...but i had to turn her down just
for the fact that we are going on vacation as of saturday and i am afraid to
start it and turn around and be traveling all around....so our training is
scheduled for August 1st, the day after we are settled back in!!!
Yeah...finally!  We are so ready for this...Katie is so ready for