[IP] People in the Albuquerque,NM Area

If there is anyone on here from the Albuquerque area(and i know there are
quite a few) who is interested in participating in the JDRF's Walk to a Cure
On September 22 please email me if you still need to set up your team as I
am Head Coordinator of Volunteers for the walk especially for family
teams...I can also invite you to our luncheon this Friday at the Marriot if
you're interested in helping out in anyway!!

Vicki, mom to Ashley 10, Katie 6 dx'd 11/00(soon to be pumping!),
Alex 4.5, Korbin 2,
wife of Kelly