Re: : [IP] head cold remedies

In a message dated 7/16/01 8:21:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't think that the above meds are for diabetics.  Other than cough
> syrup,
> there are no cold remedies for us.  Most labels read that if you are
> diabetic
> call your doctor.  Non diabetic people who use the above products try to
> get
> the non drowsy version to avoid such side effects.
> I am still looking for the over the counter head cold remedy for diabetics.
> Kathie
All cold meds say that but all the endos i've had since 91 have said I could
take anything I wanted to.
I've had no personal problems with any of them i take.  I usually take
generic dayquil liquid pills, they just make me feel like i don't have a cold
at all, no pain, no drainage no nothing.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01