[IP] non-pump activities/bolusing

Since I'm such a new pump user, I'm still a little
unclear about disconnecting for swimming and...
uh....other stuff. The exercise thing I think I have
figured out, because I hardly need any insulin at the
time I'm jogging. But otherwise I feel like if I bolus
right as I disconnect, I go low. Do you wait an hour
after you disconnect for your first bolus if you're
say, on the beach all day, sometimes swimming,
sometimes sitting around? Or do most people bolus
right away? Thanks for your advice.

Do You Yahoo!?