Re: [IP] How low can a non-DM'er get? cont.

As an RN and a Paramedic, yes the low blood sugars are
possible.  The symptoms could match too, but being
around a diabetic your niece may know what to say
also.  Have you ever been around when she says she is
currently having a low blood sugar?  She will most
likely act a little differently during those episodes.

Brandon