Re: [IP] How low can a non-DM'er get?

I've tested myself a couple of times when I felt weak and was in the
50's (or one may have even been in 40's, I don't remember).  Once
when I was sick I was 190.  All other readings, maybe a couple dozen,
over the last year have been 70-120.  All on accu-check complete.

My wife's non-DM colleague passed at the office due to low blood
sugar, or at least that's what I heard that the paramedics said.

father of Trent - 5 yo pumper.