[IP] Re: Moving to New England

Upper Valley, on the Vermont/New Hampshire border.  Any Advice and tips for DM
survival/resources would be appreciated. <snip>  So if there are any Pumpers
in the UV drop me a note and fill me in.>>>>

>>Join the ip-uk mail list Frank, there are almost 300 UK pumpers on the list
and I'm sure you will find the resources you need. Contact
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org to add the subscription. >>

ummmm - ain't there a BIG pond of water between the UV and the UK? (~_^)