Re: [IP] Non diabetic Hypoglycemia

In a message dated 7/16/01 3:28:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sometimes after my daughter has eaten a big
> meal, some ice cream with M&Ms and she will be an 82 bg (I want
> her pancreas).

Usually in someone withOUT diabetes, if they eat something sweet with lots of
refined sugar, the pancreas will bolus out a big burst of insulin which then
causes the low a little while later.  I've heard people say they get tired
after eating and sometimes I think this is why......YMMV!