Re: [IP] Law and Order (Sunny Von Bulow thread)

<<I don't know how insulin makes people lose weight either (I wish), but I
saw an episode
of Law and Order where a rich guy took insulin to lose weight. His wife
ordered a German
Chocolate Cake as the murder weapon because she knew he'd inject too much

I don't understand this either.   Insulin doesn't burn up the glucose does
it?  It just makes it available to the cells, and if the cells don't need
it, the glucose just  goes into fat, correct?