Re: [IP] Sunday Postal Delivery (NOT)

<<Just had to say, if you are really rural, you cannot get Sunday delivery,
and furthermore, there are NO pickups on Sunday from the local PO.

We also can't get Saturday FedEx or UPS. So, unless you are a cuty person,
or a not-too-remote suburbanite, forget it.>>

Yeah, and even overnight FedEx is 2-day here depending on where it's shipped
from, and I'm reasonably close to large cities, but it all depends on how
they have their areas and sorting locations worked out...