Re: Re: [IP] next day delivery

<<I think so RL. If an Express mail package is at the mailing Post Office by
noon, it "should" be delivered by noon the next day in the 48 contiguous
states.You don't live that far out in the sticks, but check with your local
Post Office on that.>>

Nope, Dave, already asked.  Our outgoing mail is only picked up once each
day at 4:30 pm.  I think that Saturday pickup is 10:30 am (the time the post
office closes on Saturday) and no Sunday pickup at all.  If it's going to a
location near the sorting area (about 2-3 hours away) it will get there the
next day, otherwise the minimum is 2 days.  And, they still will charge you
the overnight fee even though it won't get there overnight, I've already
asked about that (the post office workers will advise you to do Priority or
2-day rather than pay the extra for overnight that won't get there
overnight).  Some locations can be overnighted to, some cannot from our
location.  They have a chart at the post office they check to tell you if it
will be there overnight.  Guess it all just depends on your location and how
large your postal area is (shrugging shoulders).