Re: [IP] head cold remedies solved

In a message dated 7/16/01 12:20:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> red
> > > yuck..... it was daytime Contact, I believe, and it was one of the most
> >
> > I don't think that the above meds are for diabetics.  Other than cough
> syrup,
> > there are no cold remedies for us.  Most labels read that if you are
> diabetic
> > call your doctor.  Non diabetic people who use the above products try to
> get
> > the non drowsy version to avoid such side effects.

-Thanks everyone for your head cold remedies.  I just heard back from my
endo.  He did suggest Sudafed 60 mg every 4 to 6 hours and to drink plenty of
liquids.  I took a non drowsy one for nasal congestion and cold symptoms
(blue gel tabs) a few hours ago and am feeling somewhat better.  It is a
strange thing to have in July in 85 degrees.

Thanks again