Re: [IP] pick up for next day delivery

email @ redacted wrote:

<<Yes you can put it in a regular drop box, keeping in mind the pick up time
on the box and that you need proper postage on it. There's also Express Mail
boxes in some areas.>>

As I stated previously, in my area in my town at my postoffice, you will not
get overnight from the outside mailbox.  By the time they send it for
sorting, it will not be overnight.  In fact, we can't get overnight to some
areas even when we pay the difference and mail it from our postoffice.
That's what happens when you live in the boonies... so make sure before you
send that it will go overnight if you want it to.