[IP] Sometimes....

When I read through E-mails and think that a thread is getting 'tired' or
fed up at the volume of it etc..etc... I forget one imporant thing.

I got an email today from a lady in Saudi, Arabia who is struggling with
diabetes on insulin and is a member of an eGroup for diabetics.  She says
her government has blocked all club correspondance.  She gets her emails
from the club, but cannot post to the club.

Even though I told her to send her replies to me and I can forward them to
the club, it is a real eye-opener here that I have a basic freedom to get my
email from whomever I choose when I choose.

I do hope they lift the block soon, it is odd how they would 'go against' a
support list, but it was just a pretty heavy thing which happened today.

Jenny Sutherland