[IP] Tonight's chat

Hi folks,

Hope you can come and join me in the anytime room to chat tonight at 9pm
Eastern time (8pm Central, 6pm Pacific).  This is open to anyone, newbies
and "oldsters" alike.

My lovely chat  co-host Dauna will not be able to join us tonight as she is
being dragged kicking and screaming (wink) on a fishing trip.  She hopes to
be back in time for Friday's chat and sends her sincerest apologies.

If you'd like to join us, here's a shortcut:
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml When you get to the
chat login area just type in the e-mail address you used when joining
Insulin-pumpers as the User name, then type in the word "pumper" as the
password in lowercase letters (minus the quotes).

Hope to see you there!

Do You Yahoo!?