[IP] Moving to New England

Hi All,
I'm heading east after 11 years in SF.  I've landed a new job in the Upper
Valley, on the Vermont/New Hampshire border.  Any Advice and tips for DM
survival/resources would be appreciated.

I already know about the Pump Clinic at DHMC,associated with Dartmouth

So if there are any Pumpers in the UV drop me a note and fill me in.  Just
to let you know, I'll be doing the COBRA thing for the transition of
insurance.  I am the new Pastry Chef for King Arthur Flour, in Norwich, VT.
Regards to all,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507