Re: [IP] How low can a non-DM'er get?

Sherry,
  Why don't you have your neice test with you present
or just check the memory on the meter.  Either way
will let you know more of what is going on.  If the
meter is an older one, you could actually cheat the
sample and get a lower sugar reading.  If your niece
is truly running sugars into the 50's or lower, she
needs some medical attention.  If she is naturally
hypoglycemic, test your theory and give her a high
sugar intake and see what her sugars do.  A
hypoglycemic person will shoot a little higher and
then drop fast.  Don't totally discount what she tells
you just because she sometimes plays for attention.

Brandon