Re: [IP] Pilots & Scuba diving (again)

I too am a diver and wear a mm pump.  I have never hd
trouble with my sites while diving, however, I do not
wear the pump unit while diving.  I find that my
sugars only raise around 80 to 90 points while off the
pump for a couple hours.  What would you do with your
pump while you dive?  Does anyone wear the pump while
underwater.  I know the pump comes with a waterproof
case from mm, withj I never thought it would work
while diving.  Please let me know.

Brandon
dx: 8/85
pump: 6/00