Re: [IP] summer basals/swimming

We're still trying to figure out swimming days and beach days. Our daughter
(12) disconnects and all day activities like water slides and the beach. We
bolus witht the humalog pen and usually can skip the basals with all the extra
exercise.

Our solution at the moment for the constant eating (and sometimes forgetting to
bolus) is that she stop eating for 2 hours before dinner and bedtime. (4 - 6
p.m. and 8-10 p.m.) Then when we check glucose, it is easier figure a
correction bolus. This is so complicated somedays.

Kay