[IP] Pilots & Scuba diving (again)

A pilot and a scuba diver. I'm envious. Diabetic pilots are very very rare
in Canada.

As to your question about site infections after diving, I've never had any
problems with infections after diving. I have had several infected site, but
nothing related to my diving.

I have usually put an extra 'skin' on the site and I generally dive with a
short, light wetsuit. No problems with kinks, infections or anything else

Good luck in Bonaire.
If an idle mind is the Devil's workshop - I must be the Devil's Home Depot
right about now.
David Zakary