Re: [IP] Bubbles in resv - hours or days later

When I change my set I always make sure to clear any bubbles in the resv. or
tubing yet hours and sometimes a day later small bubbles will appear.  When
am down to the last 20 units just before I change the set on third day, I
have many small bubbles. Why does this happen and how can I avoid this in
future? >>

Kathie, someone else suggested these, and they seem to help:
a. let your  insulin get to room temp
b. suck some air out of insulin vial with reservoir (make a vacuum in there)
and shake the vial and then let it set a few mins to draw the air out of the
insulin and into the vacuum.  Push the air back into the vial just before
withdrawing the insulin.
c. clip the pump to your belt with the luer/tubing down (on MM, don't know
about Dise or Animas). That way, any bubbles that form will be floating
against the plunger, not trying to get into the tubing.
That's all I can think of now, any other anti bubble hints?