Re: [IP] head cold remedies

In a message dated 7/16/01 3:09:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > My son uses sudafed for congestion, and it sems fine. The tiny little red
> >
> I've taken those and was fine, BUT there is this stuff I took once and oh,
> yuck..... it was daytime Contact, I believe, and it was one of the most
> terrible experiences of my life from a med!  It made me feel like I took
> like
> a ton of speed or something and I was all jittery and gosh, it was just
> terrible!!
> Again, as always, YMMV!

I don't think that the above meds are for diabetics.  Other than cough syrup,
there are no cold remedies for us.  Most labels read that if you are diabetic
call your doctor.  Non diabetic people who use the above products try to get
the non drowsy version to avoid such side effects.

I am still looking for the over the counter head cold remedy for diabetics.