Re: [IP] head cold remedies

In a message dated 7/16/01 1:21:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My son uses sudafed for congestion, and it sems fine. The tiny little red

I've taken those and was fine, BUT there is this stuff I took once and oh,
yuck..... it was daytime Contact, I believe, and it was one of the most
terrible experiences of my life from a med!  It made me feel like I took like
a ton of speed or something and I was all jittery and gosh, it was just
Again, as always, YMMV!