Re: [IP] Delayed Humalog Part II

But if you have a delayed response--that means it takes longer for the
insulin to get into your system to start lowering your numbers and
(theoretically) it takes longer to get back out of your system as well.  If
it is taking an hour to see a drop (which is the same as myself) perhaps it
is taking an hour for the humalog to be fully absorbed into your system.  I
would recommend a basal check to find out if your basals are off--I don't
think I would make an adjustment based on what you have said here.  Are your
numbers staying good when you do not have a corrective bolus acting?

charity