Well, my verdict is in:  Hollister Medical Spray WINS for me.......YMMV!!
I find it sticks better than the Mastisol, is easier to apply and lasts
It's also easier to find, at least around here!
Again, YMMV....but I'm glad I had the chance to compare the two!  I will be
recommending this to people who ask about adhesion, and I'm sure Sylvia (MOM)
will be recommending the Mastisol.  Again, they are both great products.  I
just have better luck with the spray :O)
Gina & Mr Temp Clicks