[IP] Delayed Humalog Part II

Ok, so I do see that some folks have a delayed response to Humalog,
which can cause a bolus problem, yet you don't have the overlap that you
have with Regular (which is a good point.)  My next question would then
be, if your basal rate is set too low, would the response from the
Humalog be hampered?  I'm thinking this is why my new Novolog is not
working too quickly, because we have the basals set too low. (it's
taking about an hour to see any drop from anything over 200.)