Re: Re: [IP] next day delivery

<<The USPS delivers Express Mail 7 days a week. Minimed will use Express
instead of FedEx for me if I request it. (and I usually do)>>
RL asked:
<<Even in rural areas?  I know if *I* ask for overnight or 2nd day, they
always tell me it will take longer than that since where we are located all
our mail takes longer than normal>>
I think so RL. If an Express mail package is at the mailing Post Office by
noon, it "should" be delivered by noon the next day in the 48 contiguous
states.You don't live that far out in the sticks, but check with your local
Post Office on that.