[IP] Re: Sunny Von Bulow

I think he was a doctor, but not sure.Thats how he would know how much
to give to any kind of damage.>>>

I believe Von Bulow was the husband of Sunny who was a Palm Beach socialite.
He gave her the insulin so that she  could lose weight.  He was indicted for
murder but I don't think they ever proved that.  She was not diabetic.  He
was pictured as a fortune hunter.  I think there is a lot written on this.
It was a long time ago and the first time I ever heard of using insulin to
lose weight.   I'm fuzzy on this but this is generally what happened.