Re: [IP] Anyone Have Delayed Response to Humalog?

> How does everyone else that has a delayed response work their boluses?
> Loretta

I have been pondering this myself of late (the delayed response part!)  I
know that I can take a carrection bolus and see very little change for at t
least an hour--after an hour they start to come down.  I have never thought
about how long it takes for it to clear my system!!  Another thing to look
One thing I have been doing to help reduce the after dinner highs is to take
at least part of my meal bolus as early before I eat as I can--but unless I
am high to begin with I don't push it more than about 30 minutes.  If I am
high I can take my correction bolus and my whole meal bolus and wait up to
an hour or an hour and a half and still not be low.  After that I drop
pretty quick without eating!!  I don't recorrect a bolus I have corrected
once until 4 hours have passed.  I also am very interested to hear how
others deal with this.