Re: [IP] pick up for next day delivery

<<I believe the postal boxes all have pickups on Sunday...Not sure about
express mail, but I would assume they do also.  >>
they don't here...besides to send an overnight you cant just drop it in a
mailbox, can you?>>

Yes you can put it in a regular drop box, keeping in mind the pick up time
on the box and that you need proper postage on it. There's also Express Mail
boxes in some areas.
If you want it delivered on Sunday, you have to mail it on Saturday,
preferably by noon. Its better to go to the window then. The clerk there can
let you know.
I don't know how a company like Minimed deals with this. They probably
either have a special drop at or pick up from their P.O. for Express Mail.
My guess is the P.O. picks it up for the revenue.