Lillian McWilliams wrote:
 >The only good feature of the disetronic pumps is that they use
> drop-in cartridges.  however, this does not factor in as an important
> feature for four people I know who use pumps.

don't want to and will not start a pump war, each to his own, but i beg
to differ with this staement. the HTRON Plus is rugged, both electronics
and mechanical parts; despite the recent anomolies with water leaks both
of mine are absolutely water tight; and i have never experienced static problems.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99