Re: [IP] iSunny Von Bulow

In a message dated 7/15/01 6:03:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< I think he was a doctor, but not sure.Thats how he would know how much to
 give to any kind of damage. >>

Rather than continuing to debate who did what and what kind of profession
people were in, why not just do a keyword search for Sunny Von Bulow or Claus
Von Bulow and find out for sure? I assume you all have computers? :-) He had
a law degree. She was not using insulin to try and lose weight (I think I
would have remembered that and laughed my hiney off!). I do recall that she
had reactive hypoglycemia.

Jan and Elvis