[IP] Humalog

I have been reading the post's but haven't written in along time.

I have been a diabetic for 27 years and I have been on an insulin pump for
almost 10 years. I use a 508 and am still on Velosulin BR. It is my
reluctancy to change to Humlog. I am afraid of the risk of going into
Ketoacidosis quicker and it is more fragile to the heat and cold. Like what
about in your tubbing under a bathing suit in the sun.

My Doctor has told me there won't be much of an adjustment without he amount
of insulin I take. Is this true?

Thanks for your input.