WOW!  And there is no way that I would EVER steer someway away from our D-Tron
(which is of course different from your H-Tron).  Our D Rep is great, the pump
kicks ass, and even though we've only been pumping since 6/22/01. there is no
doubt that our hbA1c will improve from the most recent 7.6%.

Mike
father of Nicholas, 5, dxd 8/10/98, pumping since 6/22, and Michael, 4.