Re: [IP] Head coldwhat can I take

In a message dated 7/15/01 2:01:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have a terrible head cold, runny nose and felling terrible.  Went to
 Shoprite.  No diabetic anything on the regular cold medicine section.  Asked
 at the pharmacy and was presented with two sugarfree cough syrups.  I don't
 have a cough.  Went to Walgreens and found a sugarfree cough syrup there and
 the same at Pharmore.  What does one do for a head cold with nasal
 congestion? >>

I take whatever I want to take, including Niquil. However, Breathe Right
strips will help keep your nasal passages open if you don't want to deal with
the regular meds. I use them at night so I can sleep.

Jan and Elvis