Re: [IP] Head coldwhat can I take

You can take the over the counter cold meds.  Lots of them come in tablet
form.  Tylenol cold, Sudafed, Triaminic.  Those diabetic syrups I would only
give to my worst enemy, the nasty taste lasts and lasts and lasts.  Nasal
sprays are also a good option, like Afrin.  There are sugar free lozenges
with menthol.  My problem with the over the counter meds is most of them have
decongestants in them.  I have high blood pressure, there are very few things
I can take when I'm sick.  Try saline nose drops, frequently, they really
help.  Hope you feel better soon!!