[IP] Head coldwhat can I take

I have a terrible head cold, runny nose and felling terrible.  Went to
Shoprite.  No diabetic anything on the regular cold medicine section.  Asked
at the pharmacy and was presented with two sugarfree cough syrups.  I don't
have a cough.  Went to Walgreens and found a sugarfree cough syrup there and
the same at Pharmore.  What does one do for a head cold with nasal
congestion?  I am on my second box of Puffs tissues.  I always read that
there is 16 million diabetics out there why is it so hard to find a cold