To: email @ redacted

Sent: 7/12/01 9:36:12 PM

Subject: [IP] Re: Disetronic Pump

Im a new member and also a new pumper.  I have been pumping for
since January

and have only been diagnosed for about 10 months.  I too use the
D-Tron pump.

I have loved the freedom, but I sometimes get frustrated with the

it is sligtly bigger then the minimeds and other diesetronic
pumps.  I was

just wonder if there was other pumpers using the Dtron and what they

of it?

Thanks :)

--- Joseph Sindicich

--- email @ redacted