[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #289

Reply RE:  H-tron vs. D-tron: I have been using the H-tron for two years
and would recommend that you go with Animas.  the reason is that I know
they have a knowledgeable, capable support staff ready to work with the
people who have problems and concerns with the pumps. My second choice
would be a minimed which has a remote, and for a women this is a convenient
feature. The only good feature of the disetronic pumps is that they use
drop-in cartridges.  however, this does not factor in as an important
feature for four people I know who use pumps.