Re: [IP] next day delivery

<<The USPS delivers Express Mail 7 days a week. Minimed will use Express
instead of FedEx for me if I request it. (and I usually do)>>

Even in rural areas?  I know if *I* ask for overnight or 2nd day, they
always tell me it will take longer than that since where we are located all
our mail takes longer than normal.  I'm just wondering if delivery here
would take longer also.  (UPS takes longer, you always add an extra day to
what you're told for delivery time, I'm not sure about Fed-Ex, but I think
they'll still get it here in the amount of time promised, but then they have
problems just leaving a package if you're not home, so you have to sit and
wait for their delivery).  This is why I chose the H-Tron Plus, so I would
have a backup pump on hand.