[IP] Re: Anyone Have Delayed Response to Humalog?

> How does everyone else that has a delayed response work their boluses?
> Loretta

You just need to bolus as was done before H.  When
you know what the meal is, bolus as early as
possible, at least for part of it.  If I figure that
my bolus will be 12 units I would take 8 a half hour
before and take the rest when I see the meal and how
much I will eat.

Disetronic will be doing tests soon(?) on their
peritoneal shunt, along with their closed loop
system.  They are already doing this in Europe but
will need to do it here also.  I am hoping to be one
of the subjects, if they do it here (LV).  This will
deliver the insulin where it's supposed to be,
rather than subcutaneous and will eliminate bad
sites and delayed response.
email @ redacted
Experience is a great advantage. The problem is that
when you get the
experience, you're too damned old to do anything
about it.
 - Jimmy Connors