Re: [IP] Re: next day delivery & Thanks!!

In a message dated 7/14/01 11:03:53 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> They even do Christmas delivery's on Christmas day and the people
> wear santa suits when they deliver those packages on the Dec 25.
And they get paid a whole lot of money too....LOL
Anyway, there is a station over here near O'Hare airport which does this, but
I don't know if MiniMed would.  I got a call tonight from someone there who
said they are arranging an extra special Sunday delivery somehow......sure
it's gonna cost them a whole lot, but it's not my fault Mr. Clicks took his
last click..... :O(
Thanks for all who responded!  You 'guys' are the bestest....LOL