[IP] Re: next day delivery

In a message dated 7/14/01 10:15:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Karl,
>   Just curious where you live.  Here in WA there is NO postal delivery on
> sundays...NEVER!!!  I've NEVER heard of the postoffice even being open on
> sundays in any state I've lived in!
> Sylvia
> mom to Joshua

The PO does have next day delivery every day.  I'm not sure how you'd get
something to them on sunday to be delivered on the next day but i know they
do it.  They even do Christmas delivery's on Christmas day and the people
wear santa suits when they deliver those packages on the Dec 25.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01