Re: [IP] Re: Sunny Von Bulow

>>>   I think he was a doctor, but not sure.Thats how he would know how much
to give to any kind of damage.>>>

Yes, he was a doctor. Interesting thing, back in the days when my endo was
gung ho about DM, he gave himself an injection of insulin to experience a low
and wore a pump with saline for 3 days (as did his DM educator - no Certified
then) to know what his patients went through. Too bad he didn't keep up with
the progession since that time. (~_^)

Summer is here and so am I, but at my age I
wonder why. If nature can be born anew, why can't I be recycled, too?