    My pump just went down on me last weekend (same problem no sun fed-ex).
The difference with me was it kept on shutting off, and I would get it back
on for about 20 min before it went back off. I also could'nt get pump to give
bolus so I used syrange. Did this all weekend but lack of sleep got to much,
so I took 8 units of NPH at night.
     Everything worked out ok with good B S after nph the next morning. What
you said about every 4 hrs R-insulin sounds good, as that nph can be tricky
stuff. I got my new pump on tues, as I hade a 507 which was not under
warranty. Anyway hope everything goes ok for you.