Re: [IP] Anyone Have Delayed Response to Humalog?

> I was wondering if others have a delayed response to H?  Right now my
> insulin is still acting like I am using R again.

We just found out that my son has a delayed response to H.  I am not sure
how long it would have taken us to figure that out if we had not switched to
the pump.  His H is typically lasting anywhere from 4-5 hrs.  Our endo just
said not to do a correction bolus if he has had a bolus within the last
three hours.  It has seemed to work.  If I test him two hours after he has
ate something he will be high.  But if I wait the 5hrs, he will be in range.
How does everyone else that has a delayed response work their boluses?