Re: [IP] ***Anyone want FastTake Test Strips?

Hey Brian,

If you haven't found a home for the strips yet, I'd like to put in a
request for them.  But only if there isn't someone who needs them more than
me.  I am on medicare who pays 80% so I am paying $40 a month and since I
live on disability this is always a struggle.  Let me know and thanks for
the offer.

Katrina Lemke
email @ redacted