Re: [IP] Errrrrrr...My pump just died!

>>>This is one of the main reasons why I have fussed with them about their
shipment method. If they shipped with the U.S. Postal System there wouldn't be
this problem. They could ship and you would have it the next day. Even on
Sunday. Just my thoughts and might be something to tell them about. Karl >>>

How do you find a postal station open on a Saturday afternoon to arrive on
Sunday? Or on Sunday to ship for arrival on a Monday? (~_^)

Speak well of your enemies; remember, you made them.