Re: [IP] ERRRRRRR...MY PUMP JUST DIED!!!

This is one of the main reasons why I have fussed with them about their
shipment method. If they shipped with the U.S. Postal System there wouldn't
be this problem. They could ship and you would have it the next day. Even on
Sunday. Just my thoughts and might be something to tell them about

Karl
dxd 1979
pumpimg six weeks